Thursday, November 19, 2009

2009

2009 has been such a fun year. I was shooting the groom when the bride set this image up herself...it's my favourite of the whole wedding. We rode in a stretch hummer to their reception in Littleton and all the guys had cammo ties and vests.

This wedding took place during a hurricane. The entire ceremony was amazing with lots of wind until the "I do's" and then complete calm. Lovely couple and a lovely day. That was my first reception at the Wildflower and I must say they do a great job. You can find a link to the Wildflower on Darling Hill in Lyndonville on my wedding links page.

I had some rainy weddings but my lights really saved the day on those. This wedding was at Jay and we were looking forward to those spectacular views from the top of the mountain. Rain moved all our plans inside the ski lodge but these people would not let the rain dampen their spirits and the images came out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment