Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Album on the way

I've been looking for an album that offers quality and affordability for my clients. My custom leather album is a little pricey for many and lesser books just don't cut it in the print department. Dime store albums destroy your pictures over time and those Kodak press books are printed on horrible paper with a printer...not photo process. I found a new book printed on Fujifilm Crystal Archive paper (photo-process) that has a hard bound printed cover. It looks like the answer to my prayers! Ive ordered one today and expect to see it in about a week. I'm crossing all my fingers and toes and hope it's as good as the hype! You can expect it to go right onto my offerings if it does and will save my clients about $100 and give them the quality I demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment