Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shopping cart coming

Hi all,

I've been working on my website and re-doing and tweaking here and there. We have a programmer who is writing a module to allow print purchasing on line from the galleries. There will be cards and mugs and such things there as well so stay tuned.

I'm excited to have my own e-commerce solution. For one thing it lowers the price you have to pay for your prints...I was paying 15% on credit card transactions...which means you were paying it too. I've already lowered the prices on my rate's page.

Paypal on the other hand, only charges 3% and gives you the most secure way to pay on the internet. I've had transaction disputes and had my entire payment refunded to me by paypal. You don't have to have a paypal account either--they will process your credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment