Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Website and URL

I've just completed my new web site with a great deal of work from my husband, Val (who is a fantastic Web Designer). I also have a new URL : www.photographerinvermont.com as well as the old one donadavis.com. I hope it will make it easier for people to find me and also to find the information they need once they get there.

There are a couple of things about the new site that may not be self-explanatory. If your mouse rests on the large slide show that plays for the opening of each section (weddings, portraits and commercial) the show will pause until the mouse is removed. So, if you want to look at a particular image longer, you may.

I think it's a much easier to navigate site with the pull down menus . If any part of the site doesn't work on your particular browser I would appreciate your letting me know so I can fix it. If you want to return to the opening page with the wedding slide show you can click on my signature at the top of the page.

I've been finding typos as I check the site over and if you find any I would appreciate a "heads up".

I hope you will enjoy the new look and that you will let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment