Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Newport Wedding






This recent wedding was unique in a lot of ways. First the families: the bride's family spoke French and the groom's family spoke Spanish. Then the bride and groom who are both in the service. Being ex-army myself, I have a soft spot for soldiers. It is so hard to balance being in the military and being in a family and my hat is off to the people who can make it work.



The ceremony took place at St. Mary's overlooking Lake Memphramagog.



I'm not usually a fan of white flowers...but I loved all the different shades of white in this bouquet. It looked very elegant against the white dress.



Then, we went over to the East Side...Deena always does such a great job with weddings and the East Side has is such a great setting for photos.



I could tell there was going to be a caking going on from Sarah's sly grin...and Juan got it right in the kisser.



I predict a "happily ever after" ending to this story. For more, go to Dona Davis.com




No comments:

Post a Comment